Hi, I'm Devin Zugic. I'm looking to obtain a full time accounting position near the San Diego area.
Devin Zugic's Bio:
Devin Zugic has worked as a Aircraft Armament Systems Specialist with-in a four person load team, professional boxing promoter, and tax intern at a top firm, just to name a few.
Devin Zugic's Experience:
CPA Eligible at Not SpecifiedJune 2012
Property Manager at Wing Property ManagementJune 2012 - August 2013 | Gary, IN and Lyons, IL
• Analysis of potential tenants credit reports and conduct walk through inspections • Research legal issues and assist in evictions by utilizing several law resources • Acquire distressed properties through short sale or tax auctions
Tax Intern at McGladreyJanuary 2011 - April 2011 | Chicago, IL
• Prepared and completed different portions of business, partnerships, trust, and individual tax returns. • Developed relationships with all levels of management to process multiple returns efficiently. • Researched and resolved tax issues concerning IRS forms and ProSystems fx tax software compatibility.
Bookkeeper at Jack Clark's Family Recovery HomeMarch 2010 - October 2010 | Chicago, IL
• Updated a 12 month backlog of bank reconciliations with QuickBooks. • Assisted in filing IRS Form 941, Employerâs Quarterly Federal Tax Return.
Chief Executive Officer and Project Manager at Finest Promotions IncFebruary 2009 - February 2010 | Chicago, IL
• Prepared Income Tax form 1120S by recording and inputting all corresponding information • Promoted a professional boxing event by organizing and delegating all objectives to satisfy the Illinois State Boxing Commission requirements • Coordinated a marketing campaign, resulting in over 650 spectators in attendance
Security Specialist at Rockit Ranch Productions and Spoon Nightclubs2006 - 2009 | Chicago, IL
• Communicated club regulations effectively with patrons of various cultural backgrounds • Mediated disputes between patrons, in order to defuse conflicts without incident Also includes Spoon bar and grill
Loan Officer Trainee at Waterfall Mortgage Corp2007 - 2007 | Lyons, IL
• Organized and assembled the necessary documentation for multiply home mortgage loans • Analyzed applicant financial status and credit history in determining home loan feasibility
Aircraft Armament Systems Specialist at U.S. Air ForceMay 2000 - March 2005 | South Korea and California
• Assisted in evaluating and testing the design of weapon systems to ensure they meet operational warfighting, combat support, and training requirements • Demonstrated highly effective communication skills with-in the four person load crew, which resulted in being awarded B-52H weapons test team of the quarter
Sales Clerk at WTTW Store of KnowledgeSeptember 1999 - January 2000 | Oak Brook, IL
• Displayed a positive, helpful attitude on a daily basis that was consistently praised by customers and employers alike • Executed excellent customer service, which resulted in a customer satisfaction recommendation
Devin Zugic's Education:
DePaul University2010 – 2012Bachelors of Science in BusinessConcentration: AccountancyActivities: Student Veterans Union, Accounting Club, Midwest Associations of Hispanic Accountants
Illinois State University2008 – 2008Studied AccountingActivities: Accounting club, student veterans organization, rec basketball.
College of Dupage2005 – 2007Associate in Arts
Devin Zugic's Interests & Activities:
Illinois Warrior to Warrior Program, Community Resource Liaison 2012 – 2013 / DePaul’s Student Veterans Union, Member 2010 – Present. Devin Zugic actively participates in competitive team sports, such as basketball and football.